Happy Valentines Day Everyone! I hope you all have some red and pink on today, or have lots of goodies ready to eat! Tonight we are leaving for a little weekend vacation and I couldn’t be happier! Sometimes it’s just so great to get away from the usual weekend activities and try something new. Until then I figured I’d share a round up of my favourite things from the past little while. This is definitely a ‘beauty’ edition of my weekly favourites, but I figured it was perfect timing to get that great Valentines Day look!
1. This Philosophy cleanser is definitely my favourite cleanser that I’ve ever used. Not only does it cleanse your face, but it removes makeup so well. I loved it too because it’s a good mid priced cleanser, it won’t break the bank!
2. If you guys haven’t heard of, or ever used NYX products, then you need to go (run) to a drugstore near you. I’ve heard some great reviews about their products over the past little while and decided to grab these lip creams to try it out. These things are amazing. The colours are so great and so bright. They last a long time and go on so smooth.
3. I was in the market for a new moisturizer a little while ago and decided to try this one from Korres. The thing I love most about Korres is that they use natural products. This moisturizer surpassed all my expectations. It hydrates your skin so well, especially if you have dry skin in the winter like me! It also gives a great overall glow to your skin, and I mean who doesn’t love that?
4. Another skin care product I have been trying these past months is the Olay Cleansing Brush. I am a big fan of exfoliating, especially before you put makeup on. It just makes your skin so smooth and it really helps makeup go on better. I’ve always wanted to try one of these cleansing brushes, but didn’t want to spend a lot on one until I knew the results. Then I discovered this Olay one and the price was right. It is a definite must for anyones skincare routine, trust me you will not regret buying this!
5. Finally, I’ve noticed lately that after a day my hair seemed to loose any volume it once had. I decided to try this volume foam and have loved the results. It gives your hair just the right amount of volume and it smells great too!